- The charter will only be confirmed subject to 100% payment in advance based on the quotation and availability of the aircraft.
- Commitments for Govt/PSU and such organisations where bills are post paid will be confirmed on official mail/fax/verbal intimation to the effect.
- Cancellation policy shall be as follows:
- More than 24 hrs before the take off time would not attract any charges.
- 4 hrs to 24 hours before the take off time would attract 50% of total charges, and
- Within 4 hrs of Take Off time would attract 100% of total charges.
- 100% charges based on Estimated flying time will be deducted in case of “No show”.
- Flight operation is subject to availability, airworthiness and weather conditions.
- Responsibility of obtaining permission from District Administration for landings and charges associated will be the responsibility of client. Clearances and airport charges will be borne by the operator less the handling charges.
- Until Flight Payment has been made, the booking will be treated as unconfirmed.
- Crew accommodation and transportation would have to be borne by the client in five/four star hotel. Confirmation of the same has to be provided.
- In case, if the flight has to be diverted to some other sector/s due to bad weather or other technical reason/s or due to non-availability of the parking space or for refueling at the destination airport or due to non-availability of the night parking facilities at the destination airport, the client would bear the cost of the additional sector/s and Hours flown along with crew accommodation and lodging.
- Please NOTE that a minimum charge of 2hrs per day is applicable, even when flying done is less than that.
- If intended baggage to be carried is over 2 bags in all, please inform at the time of booking so that arrangements for the same can be made. The crew has the authority to refuse excess baggage in view of flight safety.
Capt Pradeep Saini
Simm Samm Airways Pvt Ltd